The resume writer just did copy paste from the old resume which I sent.Anyone can do that and put it in a nice format.

Don't waste money on this service at Resumes Planet. Resumes planet didn't call me to ask and to understand my needs & to ask what is my current profile and what exactly I am looking for in my new job. Some of the responsibilities and tasks mentioned in my new resume does not match to my profile.

I will have to do lots of modifications by myself to this new resume before submitting to any employer.My friend recommended this service but I will not recommend anyone.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). arifmoriya is overall dissatisfied with Resumes Planet and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Resumes Planet.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Resumes Planet to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Resumes Planet?

Comments