2.7
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

First I have to say, that this was a lesson learned. I already had a resume, so instead of transferring the information into a CV, i decided to pay for resume planet to do it for me.

I uploaded my resume and told them that I wanted a CV because I was applying to Phd Program in Europe. 1st issue- the person who called me for my "interview" was not a native speaker, she asked very general questions and was not able to articulate what additional information she needed. I should have realized this and sent them a list of words and skills I wanted included. However, I was paying them so I figured they would do the necessary leg work.

That was not the case. I received my CV and it was pretty mediocre. The profile was terrible, I tried to edited. I sent all my edits back, and he just deleted what I had edited and made no new revisions, and submitted back to me.

Worthless. I could have done it myself.

Review about: Resumes Planet Resume Writing.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Work with another, less lazy writer.

Comments

michealbgilmore
Resumes Planet Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear about your bad experience and we are more than willing to assist you in any possible way we can. We would like to ask for your order number so we can investigate your complaints.We hope to hear from you soon.

michealbgilmore
Resumes Planet Verified Representative

Thank you for leaving the review!

Could you please state the order number so we can investigate the issue thoroughly? Deleting materials from the order and submitting the same work is an outstanding accident and needs to be resolved asap.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation!