This remains one of the poorest decisions I have made.I am sorry I spent money on this service.

One of the drafts I was sent was for a totally different person. The writers have been non responsive to my requests. I maintain that I should be given at least a partial refund, because while i paid for resume creation, my resume was basically just edited. Except the editing added more mistakes, like putting my skills under the wrong category, and placing certain jobs in the wrong space.

Neither support nor the writer have met my needs. Finally, I maintain that these documents were not drafted by a native English speaker. I am sure this was confirmed when my version of Microsoft word asked me to install the Ukrainian Editing Package so I could successfully edit the document. It won't even let me leave a one-star review, it keeps forcing me to make them revise the document.

By the way, it is nearly impossible to find a review before you pay - should have been a huge red flag.This was a mistake.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Resumes Planet. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Resumes Planet.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Resumes Planet to other companies on our site.