This remains one of the poorest decisions I have made. I am sorry I spent money on this service.

One of the drafts I was sent was for a totally different person. The writers have been non responsive to my requests. I maintain that I should be given at least a partial refund, because while i paid for resume creation, my resume was basically just edited. Except the editing added more mistakes, like putting my skills under the wrong category, and placing certain jobs in the wrong space.

Neither support nor the writer have met my needs. Finally, I maintain that these documents were not drafted by a native English speaker. I am sure this was confirmed when my version of Microsoft word asked me to install the Ukrainian Editing Package so I could successfully edit the document. It won't even let me leave a one-star review, it keeps forcing me to make them revise the document.

By the way, it is nearly impossible to find a review before you pay - should have been a huge red flag. This was a mistake.

Product or Service Mentioned: Resumes Planet Resume Writing.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 25, 2016.

Comments