1.6
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Received a poorly written boilerplate resume with many spelling and grammatical errors.They did not deliver the product they promised and when I tried to get the issues resolved they blew me off.

This is a company niit in the US but this was not disclosed, so as a result, there were unauthorized charges to my credit card. Company is in UK and writers do not understand american english. I compared their work to other reputable companies and it is sub-par. This company is not to be trusted.

Do not use the service, as you will be disappointed.I tried to get a refund but there is no one to talk to.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Resumes Planet. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $140 and wants Resumes Planet to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was product and it was sub-par. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Resumes Planet resumes planet resume writing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Resumes Planet?

Comments