Turnaround Time

I got a halfway decent resume, but they did not get what I needed to be expressed in my resume, the most important part.I asked for adjustments, and I got NOTHING.

I tried "chatting" with them on three separate occasions, and they would always have me repeat my concern, send them again the detailed instructions on what I needed to be changed, etc. It is like they don't even read their messages, and I have to repeat myself over and over again. I waited well over a week because they said: "be patient." Looks like they didn't even act on this request or even document that it was being worked on.

The next chat was basically starting over asking me what I needed.Horrible.

Review about: Resumes Planet Resume Writing.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Resume output, Customer service.

Had an Experience with Resumes Planet?

Comments

michealbgilmore
Kiev, Kyiv, Ukraine #1315860
Resumes Planet Verified Representative

Thank you for the review! Please provide us the order number so we can review the issue carefully as such situation is exceptional. Thank you in advance!