Jack k Ehb

Edited my CV professionally

I had been unable to secure a solid interview for ages, so I decided to intervene and pay somebody to assist me. I had heard nothing but wonderful things about resumesplanet.com, so that was my first choice. I'm convinced that I'll do greater now that I've had their revision on my previous CV. The results are quite noticeable, and I'm pleased I went ahead and did it.
Pros:
  • Discount
  • Cover letter was a good product
  • High quality
Cons:
  • Delay support

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: I will order more.As efficient service and good quality

Timmy Bbs

| map-marker Miami, Florida

Effective help, slow customer service

I was looking for work in the design industry. Despite the fact that I was totally qualified for the post, I was not receiving interviewing invites. My buddy told me about different HR tools that sorts out resumes and recommended that I get one available on the internet. Fortunately, I discovered resumesplanet, and my email is suddenly flooded with job invites. I appreciate the assistance provided by this group. What I would request for them to improve is the customer service response time.
Pros:
  • Template and quality of resume
  • Great professionalism
  • Quality
Cons:
  • Delay support
  • High price

User's recommendation: I am very pleased on your service.will touch you shortly

Joseph M Dnx

| map-marker Vancouver, British Columbia

Smooth relation with them

This firm boasts a strong crew of talented and pleasant experts. They quickly responded to all of my inquiries and were eager to make adjustments to my cv. I appreciated their hospitality because the entire project went well. I've ordered a few resumes from them so far, but I want to get much more in the future. For years to come, I won't have to hunt for another writing service.
Pros:
  • Great professionalism
  • Relevance
Cons:
  • Support

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

User's recommendation: Very good writing service,I recommend to my friend

Andrew H Amn

| map-marker Newark, New Jersey

A fantastic writer

Joy M. did an outstanding job. I hadn't had to put together a resume or cover letter in over two decades, and she distilled all of my previous work experience into a concise, well-organized document. What a terrific piece of writing! The process would have taken me a month, but it now seems like I'm a month ahead of schedule. Thank you very much for your assistance; I'll be back as soon as I need further assistance!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: I am pleased on your service,and recommended to all

Anna C Des

| map-marker New York, New York

Excellent customer service

I can't convey how wonderful my experience with Resumeplanet.com has been in sufficient words. The whole process was quite professional, and I could tell that my resume writer had put in the necessary effort to ensure that my resume and cover letter were the best they possibly could be. In the weeks after the receipt of my final paperwork, I have been invited to many interviews, including one with the business of my dreams.
Pros:
  • Service
  • Processing speed
  • Great professionalism
Cons:
  • Cosmetic issues

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: very well service

Hugo F Edh

| map-marker Alpharetta, Georgia

Resume and cover letter combo

The experts here helped me create an amazing Resume and Cover letter that I can use for college application. I needed a powerful resume, because competition is tough. The resume writers asked me different questions in order to build the most custom tailored Resume and cover letter combo. It did not cost a fortune, they respected the deadline required and I will surely use their services whenever I need help with writing.
Sarah N Jim

Very good service

My resume writer understood the industry as well as the history & impact of the changes my company is experiencing. I have recommended Resumes Planet to two other co-workers!
Pros:
  • On-time delivery

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: positive

Rachel S Luy

| map-marker Elk Grove Village, Illinois

Good resume for my first job search

I just graduated from a college and I couldn't find job for several months. So, I started to search what's wrong and it looks like my resume was not catchy enough. So, I ordered it at resume planet and they helped me to optimize it and make more attractive. I hope to get offers soon.
Micheal-ResumesPlanet

Thank you for your review! We are so glad you like your resume and we will be very happy to help you anytime.

Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.

Julia T Sbx

| map-marker New York, New York

Great Resume for job search

I am currently looking for a job, but I needed a great resume. I found here truly knowledgeable experts who created a great resume for me. I had some issues with it, but sent it back and received a free revision. I really liked the Resume and I hope my future employer will love it too. If you are looking for great resumes, you should trust the experts here.
Ladina Tpk

| map-marker San José, Provincia De San Jose

Excellent CV and cover letter

I am so thankful to this team for helping me with the CV and cover letter. I was stuck with these papers and didn't know where to start. And this team provided me fast help so I got everything needed. Now, I got a couple of offers and can choose the place where I will be happy.
Jim S Nij

Horrific Company

This is a horrific European company who has created numerous sites to spread fake negative reviews about other resume services. Search more on them and you'll see how horrifying they are.

Preferred solution: none

Micheal-ResumesPlanet

We appreciate you taking the time to send us feedback. We are an online company registered in the US and we have been in the business for more than15 years.

On behalf of our team, we want to extend our sincerest apologies if there are any inconveniences we have caused you.

We are more than willing to help resolve the issue and for us to do so, kindly provide us with more details about the situation or an order number so we can further review the case and attend to it accordingly. We look forward to hearing from you again.

Jason M Ftp

| map-marker San Jose, California

I got my job with this service

After my graduation, it was hard for me to find a job, and my friend recommended me resumeplanet. I’ve been a little bit skeptical about this service, you know, there is a lot of *** and fake reviews on the Internet. But, as I did not get any job interview using the resume I made by myself, I decided to try. I ordered here a resume and cover letter. When I received papers, I understood why my resume did not work out. The writer changed my resume into concise paper, change the structure completely, and perfectly emphasize my strong professional qualities and skills. In addition, yes, I just received a job offer from my dream company. If you like me looking for your first job, better ask for professional help and, believe me, it will work
Donald R Ubb

The writer sells me better than I could ever do it by myself

Ever since the college, I have written my own resume and cover letter. Sure, my skill in words is not as good as my skill in math and engineering, but with everything I learned from career center and online, I thought I did a decent job -- for an engineer at least.

However, after knowing that most of big companies using ATS systems to select the candidate, I start to wonder if I should hire the processional. This is the first time I use the professional writing. I did a lot of research before choosing. Let's face it, this is a big market, and there is a lot of service providers and reviews out there.

The website has a lot of good reviews on the third party site, but I was skeptical -- it could be fake. Eventually I decided to take a leap of faith, because I found a newly posted job that I want it bad. So I ordered a Entry level resume + cover letter + LinkedIn with an add-on service Thank you + Follow up letters + KSC, and I ordered a 24 hours service. As a first time customer, the customer service gave me the discount, which is a nice touch.

The work was delivered on time, and the result? I was dazzled! The writer sells me better than I could ever do it by myself. Moreover, for the KSC, I thought it was just a sells pitch from the customer service, but after seeing the end result, I'm convinced, it's definitely worth it.

My tip: take advantage of the message board and tells the writer as much as possible about yourself so the writer can have a better understanding of you. The resume you submitted may not be enough, because let's face it, if you can give other the complete picture of you in your resume, you wouldn't use this service in the first place.

Will I come back in the future? You bet!

Pros:
  • Speed
  • Support
  • Discount
Cons:
  • Old website
Good quality
Guest

Thank you Resumes Planet I really appreciate your good work!

Guest

I was very satisfied with the quality of my new resume. Thank you Resumes Planet.

Cindy J Yfw

The made my resume too and now it looks awesome

Michael D Zrw

It seems like Resumesplanet helped not only me)

Micheal-ResumesPlanet

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We always ensure that our products cater to our customers needs.

We hope we were of great help on your job hunt!

Guest

I had the same experience

View more comments (5)
Ramona W Ezl

Worst Resume

Resumes Planet - Worst Resume

Dont be fooled by this website. This online company is not using professional resume writers.

They have people in another country working on them, and they don't allow you to talk to the person working on your resume over the phone. I can't even call the person writing my resume. That is a red flag and I paid $139 for this horrible resume with over 30 mistakes. Each phrase had a bunch of key words plugged in that don't relate to anything.

This was a joke I'm calling PayPal to see if they can help with this.

I asked for a full refund but they only offered to rewrite the resume. I didn't want them to try again after sending me this piece of ***

Loss:
Pros:
  • Affordability
Cons:
  • Needed major revisions
  • Ugly format
  • Product
Not as described/ advertised

Micheal-ResumesPlanet

Thank you for letting us know about your experience with us. We apologize if our service did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking time to share your concerns.

Our goal is to provide consistently reliable product and an exemplary level of customer service.

May we request that you provide us with your order number so we can further investigate? We hope to hear from you soon.

LINDA J Nqt

DON'T DO IT

DON'T BE A FOOL AS I WAS AND BELIEVE THAT THEY WILL PRODUCE A QUALITY PRODUCT. IT'S CRAP AND WHEN YOU REQUEST A REFUND YOU ARE EXPECTED TO WRITE A PERSUASIVE DISSERTATION AS TO WHY YOU WANT THE RETURN AND THEN IF YOU ARE FORTUNATE TO RECEIVE A REFUND IT IS A VERY SMALL PERCENTAGE OF WHAT YOU PAID. IN ADDITION ONCE YOU DO PAY YOU ARE IMMEDIATELY REQUESTED TO PAY AN ADDITIONAL $159. SAVE THE AGGRAVATION AND EXPENSE OF THIS *** POOR COMPANY.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Produt
Bad quality

Micheal-ResumesPlanet

We regret about your negative experience. We always strive that the product delivered to you will meet your satisfaction but should there be improvements you wish to have we offer free and unlimited revision within 30 days of receiving your paper until you are fully satisfied.

To further check your case, may we have your order number? We look forward to receiving your response.

Ryan Mer

Awful

I've never been treated like less of a human being than with Resume Planet. They don't listen to a thing I ask or say.....
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Micheal-ResumesPlanet

We regret about your negative experience. We always strive that the product delivered to you will meet your satisfaction but should there be improvements you wish to have, we offer free and unlimited revision within 30 days of receiving your paper until you are fully satisfied.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article