Turnaround Time

I had read online that resumeplanet was one of the better websites for resume help.WRONG!

I paid extra money to have my resume expedited so I could submit it on a Monday. 5 times came back requesting more time to complete my order with excuse after excuse! Kept trying to talk me into extending the deadline and ensuring it would be done every time I agreed. Then would come back with another dumb reason why it wasn't done.

But didn't want me to cancel my order. I don't even know how many times I asked them to cancel before they finally agreed.

Am still awaiting my refund since I never received anything!If not I am going directly to my credit card company and disputing the charges.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of resumes planet resume writing. Resumes Planet needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned resumes planet resume writing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Resumes Planet.

Comments