Turnaround Time

I spent $160.00 for absolute gibberish.It is obvious the writers do not speak or write english.

The sentence structures are incoherent and include random words.For example -"handled gravely serious law"...What? My experience is in real estate and staffing...Additionally they uploaded a different client resume! This was an extremely frustrating and expensive mistake! The cover letter was lengthy and a waste of space.

I would be a laughing stock if I sent the cover letter provided. The resume was due today and they asked for an extension. I asked for a refund.

The response was they had 3 hours left!I suggest you find a local resume writer that you can call and meet.

Review about: Resumes Planet Resume Writing.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Find a local resume writer who writes in your native language.

Resumes Planet Verified Representative

Thank you for the review!

We`re sorry for the caused inconvenience.

Could you please provide your order number so we can review the issue more carefully?

Uploading other person`s resume is the exceptional case and needs investigation for the one responsible for that to avoid such issues in future.

Thank you in advance!

That was indubitably a horrible experience.Anyway, if you haven't yet done with your resume/cover letter making process, I may help you with that.

We can further discuss on this should you require a professional cover letter.Kindly let me know here.