There is no official company name/address, I have asked their Live chat agent about the company information, she kept saying they are registered as an online company, I have attached part of this conversation. Also, they are using fake Trustwave certificate which says the company name is Best Technology Assets LP. Moreover, the their domain name is registered under Private/Proxy name aka they are hiding their identity.
The conversation ended by the agent saying will transfer my chat to their Support staff, and no one answered.
Hope this clarifies why you should stay away!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Suspicious Company
- Product or service
- Resumes Planet Resume Writing
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I was reading through the reviews during the process of ordering my second Craftmatic bed. Our first was a dual king in 1995. My husband and I loved..."
- " I started working with the company in January 2016 and in 6 months I grew my company from $17,000 /month to $240,000 /month. And I'm not just talking..."
- "I Purchased a A/C unit from the above website on 8/18/2011. The unit comes with a 2 yr warranty. All goes well for 1.5 yrs. I am very pleased with..."
- "I recently ordered 4 pairs of shoes from Savannah's (Savannahs.com), an online shoe site with a store in Stockholm. After 15 days, my shoes never came in. I emailed and..."
- "Well, bought a set of Sony in ear wired headphones (MDR-650AP) a few weeks ago. The sound is great but the the remote button/program button is not working. I..."
- "I received the unit quickly and communication with the seller was awesome. However I've not been satisfied with the unit. The lace is of good quality but the hair is..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."