Resumes Planet - They didn't even write me a resume! That's the only thing they are supposed to do!

2 of 28 Resumes Planet reviews

I read reviews online stating that this is a legitimate resume writing company.However, there is nothing legitimate about this company.

When I ordered my resume to be written for me, the customer service people called me to ask me why I hadn't uploaded a resume. Uh, confusion set in because I thought they were the ones that were supposed to be writing me a resume. Ok, so I told them that I want my money back if they don't provide a service that they advertise for. They talked me into keeping my order but I would be able to work with my "resume writer" through a phone interview to get information about my resume.

A couple days after the phone interview they sent me an email with "my personal resume" which was basically the outline of what a resume might look like. It didn't even have one piece of information about me on the resume and it included a paragraph of information on how to write a resume. (I included a photo in this review) I didn't pay $109 to receive an outline I could have found online for free. The process to get my money back was also painful.

They took over 2 days to "conduct an investigation" and when they stated I would get my money back they said it would take another 7 days. Ugh, I'm still waiting for my money.

Don't waste your money and time.Resumes Planet is a bogus corrupt company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 28 Resumes Planet reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Resumes Planet. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Resumes Planet.
Filing a new complaint about
×