3.7
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Update by user Mar 08

Two days after I completed this review. I got a call from Resumes Planet.com out of the blue.

They were so apologetic and said I would get a full rewrite, free of charge. They said I would get an email from the new writer and be able to get a new resume. I haven't received another phone call or email about the matter.

I have called to follow up and every person says they don't know what I am talking about. Got to love it!!

Original review posted by user Feb 03

The beginning of the resume writing process was great. Everyone was helpful and knowledgeable.

And then came the time when I wanted a free rewrite after the 30 day mark. I have been trying to get someone to help me for 6 months. I keep getting the scripted response that their disclaimer only allows for free revisions in the first 30 days. HOWEVER, Resumes Planet clearly has an "INTERVIEW GUARANTEE", which states that if you don't get invited to an interview in the first 30 days, then a free-rewrite is given (I uploaded a screenshot of their website).

So, their disclaimer says within the first 30 days and their guarantee is after 30 days....WHICH IS IT!?!!? Absolutely, false advertisement.

I also spent extra money for them to distribute my resume to job boards for me and that literally took 3 MONTHS to be initiated after I paid for it. Nothing like spending over $300 for resume help and you only get one version and you have to wait 3 months for them to make a computer post your resume on a bunch of sites.

Product or Service Mentioned: Resumes Planet Resume Writing.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Resume, Resume itself, Quality.

I didn't like: Customer service, I will not ever buy from this company again, Final product was subpar, False advertising.

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private and 3 public responses to the review from Feb 03.

Comments

Resumes Planet Verified Representative

I am very sorry for what happened. It was unacceptable and will never happen again.

We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark.Please provide us with more details about your experience or an order number via Live Chat on our website as every situation is exceptional and we would like to attend to it. Thank you in advance!

Resumes Planet Verified Representative

We are sorry for what has happened to your order.

to michealbgilmore #1444984
Resumes Planet Verified Representative

We do our best to train each of our representatives on how to properly handle our customers’ issues, including how to escalate problems that they are unable to assist with. Your concern was not handled properly, and we are going to take steps to ensure that this situation does not repeat itself. Please contact customer support via Live Chat so we can further assist you on this matter – our customer service agents are always very happy to help.